Brighton Scaffolding Erectors
Email: email@example.com | Tel: 01273 921865
A professional scaffolding Brighton and Hove company who specialize in erecting & dismantling all types of scaffolds
A very warm welcome to visitors of our website – we offer the very best in scaffolding Brighton & Hove solutions including platforms and tower to match our amazing low cost scaffold prices!
Here at the Brighton scaffolding erectors company we understand that your project or build is your number one priority and ideally you would employ local contractors who have the same sort of focus and dedication that you have. We know how frustrating it is when the wrong parts are supplied, or contractors fail to show and so with that in mind we have built up our scaffolding company with the customer as our number one priority. You would want nothing less than 100% and so we will give nothing less than 100% as one of the best firms around. So why not call us today to find out more about our affordable costs! We can also advise you and apply for a Brighton and hove scaffold pavement permit if you require one.
Get In Touch
Our prices include 4 weeks rental as standard & erected by our friendly staff members
Why you can rely upon us as the the number 1 erectors in Sussex
We are very picky about who works for us as we demand 100% reliability and professionalism. Therefore, the scaffolders who turn up to assemble your scaffolds are polite, well qualified, conscientious, hardworking and trained in all aspects of health and safety.
We also employ site foreman who are highly qualified and are often responsible for making sure that our scaffolders and erectors are kept up to date with the current HSE regulations. He will provide a full scaffold inspection service on a regular basis throughout the job and especially after any inclement weather as part of our after-care service.
Our scaffold prices hire guide for Brighton, Hove and East Sussex:
- No obligation quotation and site visit – free.
- 4 sides of a 2-storey detached property – costs from £1200.
- 3 sides of a semi-detached bungalow – prices from £600.
- 4 sides of a detached bungalow – priced from £750.
- Meterage costs – from £16.00 per metre this will increase depending on the height of each extra platform or lift.
- Single lift – price from £300.
- Beaming over a conservatory – pricing from £350.
- Chimney scaffold on a bungalow – costs from £300.
- Chimney scaffolds on a 2-storey house – prices from £450.
- Loading bay platforms – pricing from £125 per lift.
- Loft conversion scaffolds on a bungalow – priced from £350.
- Loft conversion on a 2-storey property – prices from £450.
- Gable ends cost – from £350.
- Towers – from £325 depending on how many lifts required.
- Brighton or Hove pavement license – under 12 metres costs from £72 for a 6 week period. Over this size will be £210 for 6 weeks.
- Handrails for edge protection – priced from £10 per metre.
- 2 sides of a 2-storey house – from £750.
- Front of a 2-storey house – costs from £400.
- Tree protection fencing – prices from £30 per metre with a 3-6 month hire period.
- Temporary roof – pricing from £95 per sq metre.
- Site visit / day rate – from £275 per scaffolder.
- Extra weekly hire can be charged at – 5% – 10% of the original quotation depending on size of job etc.
All prices are just a rough guide and dependent on many different factors including access and duration and are correct as of 2019.
We have a large range of structures to hire that are available for most kinds of jobs. As we supply to local industrial, commercial and domestic clients our range is vast and our experience varied. We might be working on house extensions and roof works one week and providing stages and ramps for private event companies the next.
For access we are able to supply:
|And for support or renovation we have:|
We are also competent in scaffold design so if you need something more unusual for a complicated job like a temporary roof then give us a call and we’ll provide just the right structure for you.
As most of our work involves working at a height, we provide handrails and edge protection as standard on all working platforms and can also supply rubbish chutes to keep rubble in one place and away from other contractors or members of the public.
Other safety and security equipment we provide are scaffold alarms and Heras fencing size any size job.
Whatever your needs, if you drop us a line, we can offer you a free consultation and quote so you know exactly where you stand. We hope that our commitment to providing a great customer service will make us the number one erectors company for scaffolding Brighton, Hove and Sussex. So, give us a try and let us know what you think!
Why you should one of the top East Sussex scaffolding erectors
We are an experienced, consistent and proficient scaffolding hire company that delivers services in Brighton, Hove and in the local surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service by offering an expertise in health and safety, specific site needs and project management, both on residential and commercial builds or renovations.
Our number one priority is to provide an adaptable scaffolding hire service that meets all regulatory requirements. Builders and renovators who work safely will work productively and everything that we do facilitates this. Getting the right scaffolds in place, no matter the size of the job, is essential to run any project to quality and time requirements.
Our company uses a highly skilled team of fully qualified and ticketed scaffolding erectors, who have years of experience behind them in scaffold design and risk assessment. With us, there’s no truer saying that the company is its workers and we continually invest in updating and adding to their impressive range of knowledge and skills. When we say that we deliver quality, we mean it.
You can also be sure that we have appropriate insurance cover for even the largest commercial projects.
Our values ensure that our East Sussex customers always receive:
- Exactly the right qualified scaffolding erectors and equipment for the job at hand
- The highest quality platforms, towers, poles, handrails, etc so that your workers remain safe at all times
- Specific health and safety advice on scaffold towers usage and fully completed risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) documents
- A wide range of working at height solutions, applicable to all types and shapes of properties
- A comprehensive inspection of the scaffolds built prior to use and at regular intervals throughout the project
- A punctual and efficient scaffolding hire service, carried out by a hard-working team focused fully on meeting your expectations
- A commitment to delivering a high-quality service at reasonable prices
- A free, no-obligation on-site consultation and quote.
We have delivered our scaffolding Brighton and Hove hire services to a huge variety of customers across East Sussex and the surrounding areas. We have provided small towers for exterior home renovations and multiple scaffolding constructions on new estate and industrial site builds. Our in-depth knowledge and wide range of stock equipment means that we are well placed to meet the needs of even the most awkward or demanding projects.
Our erectors are entirely focused on building and dismantling our scaffolding Brighton structures exactly when they are required and to our exacting standards. There’s nothing we enjoy more than keeping our customers 100% satisfied, which is why we are such a successful scaffolding company that receives positive feedback and repeat custom.